Sunday, March 8, 2009

Trusting in Prayer

We are getting ready to sell the house in Reno. Time and circumstances have made it necessary for us to turn to prayer more and more. With the economy the way it is should we rent or sell? We made it a matter of fasting and prayer and even spent time in the temple to be sure and the answer was to sell. I feel very comforted about this answer so now we are getting the painting in the house done. My friends in Reno, Diana Steadman and Barbara Ward are helping me. Keith and I went to Reno for the day on Saturday so we could get the paint and have everything ready for Tues. Keith has an appointment with a Urologist on Monday here in Auburn and depending on that outcome he might not be going back to work just yet. If that happens, the paint will be there and Diana can start without us. The other part of the day we spent with Billy, Shauna, Joey and Heather in Dayton. It was a great day, fun to see the kids and catch up on things. One thing for sure, I like my children, their wives and grandchildren. My life is so full with these people in my life. I have all 13 grandchildren on my wall in the family room. I don't know why the light has faded Brad's picture, but it did. No matter what I did to get rid of it. Soon there will be 14 grandchildren. My mother used to say that children are the jewels in our crowns in heaven. I feel this is true. I love being able to be at so many of the things that half of my grandchildren do. That's why I moved to Foresthill after much prayer. I will never be bored with so many wonderful grandchildren. So, don't forget your prayers, morning, noon, and night. Life is so much better with prayer in it. It's for sure I'll be praying for a quick sale of the Reno house. Please keep this in your prayers for me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment